Thursday, February 10, 2011

Masri & Yaya - The Reception

Hi, its has been a while since my last post. Well, since my assistant had been banned from blogspot, I have to to the maintenance of this blog by myself. huhu.. (i'm no expert in article writing...not even in blog..so mind my language).


This time Chokilovers would like to present to u guys, some of the shots from one of our latest client, Masri & Yaya. 

The photoshoot session mostly taken at the Kepong Recreational Park (the one people go to play kite). It was raining  quite a long during the whole day, so its quite a "wet" photoshoot.


Our job started at the groom's side of the reception and then we proceed for the outdoor photoshoot at the park. 

At first, the groom (Masri) was a bit camera shy, but as time goes by, he opened up and ,,,wallah,,here are some of the shots from this event.




No comments:

Post a Comment